1) Primary sport (s): CrossFit, Olympic Lifting, Windsurfing, Snowboarding
2) Team member since: Jan 2012
3) City/state of residence: Honolulu, Hawaii
4) Occupation: Retired. Xerox Corporation 1972-2002.
5) Goals for 2012: Win the CrossFit Games Masters 60+ division. Represent Inov-8.
6) Notable achievements/memories/PR’s in your sport:
1st Place 2011 CrossFit Open Masters Division 60+ (Qualifer for the 2011 CrossFit Games).
3rd Place in the 2011 CrossFit Games.
PR’s; Plank hold 12:12. L Sit; 40 seconds.
7) Favorite inov-8 gear: F-Lite 195. Looking forward to the new XF line.
8) List one thing others may not know about you: That I have a strong creative side, and at some point I would like to prusue it, just not sure what aspect of it at this time.
9) Favorite energy drink/food: Fresh juiced veggies and Kale, Spinich, Banana, Blueberry Smoothie. Strict Paleo for the past 2+ years.
10) Your favorite race/event and why? The next one I get to compete in, because that is the event that motivates me to be my best.
11) Advice to other athletes: Enjoy the road to better health and fitness. This is your greatest reward.