1) Primary sport (s):
Snowshoe, Mountain, Trail, Road, Ultra, Cross Country, Track (I don’t discriminate)
2) Team member since:
3) City/state of residence:
East Wakefield, Live Free or Die, NH
Technical Account Manager
5) Goals for 2011:
PR at Mount Washington (sub 1:07)
PR in the Marathon (sub 2:27)
USATF-New England Mountain Series
USATF-New England Road Grand Prix
A couple of trail ultras
Continued domination of the New England road racing circuit.
6) Notable achievements/memories/PR’s in your sport:
3rd place finish at the US 50K Championships in 2011
3 x Granite State Snowshoe Series Champion
10th at the 2011 US Mountain Running Championship
Team Gold at the 2009, 2010, 2011 US National Mountain Running Championships
Winning the USATF-NE Mountain Series in 2011
7th at New England Championship Marathon in 2010 – 2:27:33
7) Favorite inov-8 gear: F-Lite 230s, X-Talon 212, Road X-Lite 155, Oroc 340
8) List one thing others may not know about you:
Kevin Tilton is my biggest fan.
9) Favorite energy drink/food:
Chocolate GU / NUUN tablets / Northern NH well water.
10) Your favorite race/event and why?
Mount Washington Road Race because of course there is only one hill…